World Mind Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality addiction

2 posters

Go down

Reality addiction Empty Reality addiction

Post by Aeliyen Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 am

Are we addicted to life?

Aeliyen

Back to top Go down

Reality addiction Empty Re: Reality addiction

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:34 pm

It seems a bit difficult to address.  While people may have addictive lives, I'm not sure if they can be addicted to life itself.  Quite often an addiction leads to depression and suicidal tendencies which may indicate the person is far from addicted to life/living in many circumstances.  We may become addicted to many things in life, which I strongly believe is related to neurological processes in the brain's reward system which produces certain chemicals that make us feel a certain way and learn to seek that feeling again.  It isn't always a bad thing, some people are addicted to living healthy lifestyles, exercising, eating well, and many great things, but there are many things people become addicted to which effect their lives and people around them in a negative way.  In conclusion I believe we may be addicted to aspects of life, or everything in life, if we are able to find the joy and pleasure in everything we experience.  So yes, I think it is possible for some people to be addicted to life, or just certain parts of it, but for someone to feel that way 100% of the time may be very rare. As we know, there is a necessary balance for most things to sustain

Admin
Admin

http://worldmindsolutions.com

Back to top Go down